The Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of Kern County has an immediate position open for an Advocate Supervisor. Applicants are required to submit a cover letter, a résumé, and a CASA application form to be considered for the position. Top applicants will be tested on their computer and writing skills. This position could require some traveling to the Eastern Kern communities.
Please bring in your application, cover letter, and résumé to Micky Heppe, Program Manager before 5:30 PM, Tuesday March 6, 2018. Our business hours are Monday – Thursday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM and Friday 7:30 AM-12:00 noon. If you have any questions please call our office at (661)631-2272. CASA of Kern County is an equal opportunity employer. Previous experience as a CASA Volunteer and/or bi-lingual skills are a plus.
CASA Advocate Supervisor Full-Time
Brief Job Description:
Supervisor: Program Manager
Non-exempt with benefits
· Good communication and writing skills
· Ability to work independently with direction
· Strong organizational skills
· Familiarity with major computer applications such as word processing and databases
· Ability to work well with diverse people
· A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in education and/or experience in child abuse and juvenile dependency is preferred.
For a full job description, please see below.