To learn more about the CASA program and how you can make a difference in the life of an abused or neglected child, attend an upcoming orientation.
All orientations are at CASA of Kern County unless stated otherwise. CASA, 1717 Columbus Street.
- Friday, August 3 at 12:15pm at Dagny's Coffee, 1600 20th Street
- Monday, August 6 at 5:30pm at the CASA office
- Friday, August 10 at 12:30pm at Maui Wowi, 6509 Panama Lane
- Monday, August 13 at 5:30pm at Café Smitten, 909 18th Street
- Wednesday, August 15 at 12:15pm at Covenant Coffee, 1700 N. Chester Ave.
- Friday, August 17 at 12:15pm at the Southwest Library, 8301 Ming Ave.
- Saturday, August 18 at the CASA office
- Monday, August 20 at 5:30pm at the CASA office
- Monday, August 27 at 5:30pm at Café Smitten, 909 18th Street
- Wednesday, August 29 at 12:15pm at the CASA office & online (Please contact the CASA office for details)
- Wednesday, August 8 at 12:15pm at Starbucks, 1607 Glenwood Street Delano, CA 93215
- Tuesday, August 14 at 2:30pm at the Coffee Mill, 120 S. Mill Street Tehachapi, CA 93561
No orientations in Ridgecrest for the month of July.
No orientations are currently scheduled in this area at this time. Please call Myrna Arias at 661-631-2272 to set up an orientation.
- Wednesday, August 22 at 12:15pm at Starbucks, 2125 Highway 46 Wasco, CA 93280
- There are no orientations scheduled in Shafter at this time.
Please RSVP to:
(661) 631-2272 or email@example.com
** If you are unable to attend please contact Myrna Arias for other options.**
** If interested in becoming an Advocate, one hour long interviews will be held.**
** Please bring a completed application to orientation which may be found on our website.**