To learn more about the CASA program and how you can make a difference in the life of an abused or neglected child, attend an upcoming orientation.
All orientations are at CASA of Kern County unless stated otherwise. CASA, 1717 Columbus Street.
- Monday, July 2nd at 5:30pm at the CASA office
- Friday, July 6th at 12:15pm at Dagny’s Coffee, 1600 20th Street
- Monday, July 9th at 5:30pm at Café Smitten, 909 18th Street
- Friday, July 13th at 12:30pm at Maui Wowi, 6509 Panama Lane
- Saturday, July 14th at 9:00am at the CASA office
- Monday, July 16th at the CASA office
- Wednesday, July 18th at 12:15pm at Covenant Coffee, 1700 N. Chester Ave.
- Friday, July 20th at 12:00pm at Southwest Library , 8301 Ming Ave.
- Monday, July 23rd at 5:30pm at Café Smitten, 909 18th Street
- Monday, July 30th at 5:30pm at CASA office
- Tuesday, July 31st at 5:30pm at Maui Wowi, 6509 Panama Lane
- Wednesday, July 11th at 12:15pm at Delano Regional Medical Center, 1401 Garces Hwy, Scarlet Room
- Friday, July 27th at 12:15pm at Community College Center, 113 E. F Street
No orientations in Ridgecrest for the month of July.
No orientations are currently scheduled in this area at this time. Please call Myrna Arias at 661-631-2272 to set up an orientation.
- Friday, July 27th at 12:15pm at Tin Cup Coffee, 1101 Lerdo Hwy.
Please RSVP to:
(661) 631-2272 or firstname.lastname@example.org
** If you are unable to attend please contact Myrna Arias for other options.**
** If interested in becoming an Advocate, one hour long interviews will be held.**
** Please bring a completed application to orientation which may be found on our website.**